HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Giraffe vs Hippo (Read 30280 times)
01/13/08 at 16:52:51

Mox   Offline
Baby Lemming
Purr?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"But why?", cried the Giraffe. "Why are you incapable of wearing matching socks?"
"Because we are above that kind of behaviour", said the Hippo, and leered at the toes.

Challenges from Mox's sock drawer, part 1.   Discuss.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 01/13/08 at 17:21:59

Argor   Offline
Baby Lemming
This troll feeds you.

Discuss.. what?

Sock-pairing?  well, seems like you have a great pair there Wink

Personally, I don't care to pair my socks, though I often try to pick two socks that may look at me from 3+ meters distance, not looking directly at the socks.

Disclaimer: this post was most likely a bad joke.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 01/13/08 at 17:41:16

Veilyn   Offline
Feral Lemming
lalalala

Giraffe will help you look like a giraffe, tall and slim, hippo will make you look like a hippo, short and fat.. decide which you want!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterBuliwyfe - Defender, Zealot, Paladin.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 01/13/08 at 18:09:20

Argor   Offline
Baby Lemming
This troll feeds you.

Veilyn wrote on 01/13/08 at 17:41:16:
Giraffe will help you look like a giraffe, tall and slim, hippo will make you look like a hippo, short and fat.. decide which you want!

Also note that Giraffe is sad, and the Hippo jolly!

I no need say more.

Disclaimer: this post was most likely a bad joke.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 01/13/08 at 19:38:05

Veilyn   Offline
Feral Lemming
lalalala

tss, don't be silly, he only has that expression because he's looking downwards, as the very tall giraffes tend to do a lot...

can't believe we're having this conversation about Mox's feet. it just proves how insane we are :p

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterBuliwyfe - Defender, Zealot, Paladin.
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 01/13/08 at 20:01:21

Mox   Offline
Baby Lemming
Purr?

[quote author=63544D48565847210 link=1200239571/0#4 date=1200249485]can't believe we're having this conversation about Mox's feet. it just proves how insane we are :p[/quote]

Aaaall according to plan.   0:)   I'm quite impressed you have so far managed to deduce the giraffe must be male!

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 01/13/08 at 20:43:00

Brutonian   Offline
True Lemming

He's used to feminine males.

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 01/13/08 at 21:21:58

Veilyn   Offline
Feral Lemming
lalalala

[quote author=1B392E560 link=1200239571/0#5 date=1200250881][quote author=63544D48565847210 link=1200239571/0#4 date=1200249485]can't believe we're having this conversation about Mox's feet. it just proves how insane we are :p[/quote]

Aaaall according to plan.   0:)   I'm quite impressed you have so far managed to deduce the giraffe must be male![/quote]of course its male, as is the hippo. they are your socks do you not walk all over them all day? :D

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 01/14/08 at 00:23:13

Rakhona   Offline
True Lemming
Sexier Than Yyve
Somewhere Else!

We're edging towards Ferret vs Bat territory.

As for the socks, I don't think they'd fight.  The giraffe's eyelashes clearly demonstrate that it's a lady, or at the very least a cross-dressing herbivore.

A hippo isn't the type to hurt a lady.

"The square root of four is rainbows..."
IP Logged

Reply #9 - 01/14/08 at 07:22:50

Fernmuzzle   Offline
Visitor
I'm me.
Nrkp.se

But I think the hippo needs a hair ribbon. *nod*

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.
IP Logged

Reply #10 - 01/14/08 at 08:18:35

belegur   Offline
Bossy Lemming
`omnomnom`

This topic is wrong. Hippos approve Giraffes so it shouldn't be "Giraffe vs Hippo" but rather "Giraffe and Hippo". Tongue
« Last Edit: 01/14/08 at 08:19:04 by belegur »  

"Ye Gods, Mardonius, what men have you brought us to fight against? Men that fight not for gold, but for glory." - Tigranes, Xerxes' general.
IP Logged

Reply #11 - 01/14/08 at 12:32:45

Dai   Offline
True Lemming
I r teh Supersub!

From my trip to Tanzania

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register -vs-Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register = Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
IP Logged

Reply #12 - 01/14/08 at 13:38:29

Kahlie   Offline
Baby Lemming
Paranoia is just knowing
all the facts.
Gothenburg

Dai has proof!

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 01/14/08 at 13:52:27

belegur   Offline
Bossy Lemming
`omnomnom`

Dai wrote on 01/14/08 at 12:32:45:
From my trip to Tanzania

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register -vs-Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register = Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Dai-season is approaching! So go get your tax-deductible Dai-hunting gear (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  and Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register) from the nearest store!

"Ye Gods, Mardonius, what men have you brought us to fight against? Men that fight not for gold, but for glory." - Tigranes, Xerxes' general.
IP Logged

Reply #14 - 01/14/08 at 14:21:40

Mox   Offline
Baby Lemming
Purr?

[quote author=55627B7E606E71170 link=1200239571/0#7 date=1200255718]of course its male, as is the hippo. they are your socks do you not walk all over them all day? :D
[/quote]

If I pretend I didn't see that, you can pretend you can't hear me cackle. :)

Bele seems to be correct though, as the hippo and the giraffe soon gave up their debating in favor of hugging the computer for warmth, occasionally jeering at the local dustbunnies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print