Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
Your UI! (Read 140302 times)
Reply #270 - 04/03/09 at 10:38:58

Anat   Offline
In Here We Are God
Wheaton Gay Pegakittycorn
Gogo!

Cos someone was asking on another forum, I thought I'd throw my UI up here too, even though it's been essentially the same for years.  Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - Normal UI is much the same just without raid frames and few other bits of crap.

I hate having crap in the middle of my screen near my toon, makes it impossible to see things like void zones.

I dislike massive bars like most timers/buff monitors, takes up far too much screen estate for very little extra info.

Addons used in that:

FuBar - information panel with various dropdowns at top of screen.  (clock my DPS (red text in the middle), mwhahahahaa!)

Bartender - action bars - that's CooldownCount showing timers on buttons.

Autobar - dynamic action bar

Pitbull - unit frames

Appature - creates the viewport at the bottom

Buffalo - didn't actually do much with this, just move buffs/debuffs around some

Classtimer - just the icons and timer next to player/target frames.

Squeenix - Square minimap with range indicator

SCT - Scrolling combat text.  Only shows important crap I need to know - auras gained (bloodlust), Environmental (rain of fire)

PRAT - vastly configurable chat mod.

Forgotname- those green blobs, I just use that to track combo points on Malygos, forgot to turn it off.

Raiding Addons
Omen ofc. 
RBS - Raid Buff Status, tells me who lacks what
Cooldowns & MT windows - part of oRA2

It was back in '32 when times were hard.  He had a Colt .45 and a deck of cards.
IP Logged

Reply #271 - 04/25/09 at 10:56:29

belegur   Offline
Bossy Lemming
`omnomnom`

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I am working on to replace classtimers/dottimers/whatnot with SBF frames. I also moved all short duration buffs to separate frame. Makes main buff display more readable and easier to time speed pots whatnot with trinket procs and such.

SBF (the best buff frame)
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"Ye Gods, Mardonius, what men have you brought us to fight against? Men that fight not for gold, but for glory." - Tigranes, Xerxes' general.
IP Logged

Reply #272 - 06/10/09 at 16:22:54

Vorlorg   Offline
Baby Lemming
Not all those who wander
are lost
In the mountains

I love UI threads!

The frame on the right is my /focus frame, I usually have a tank there for me MD on Focus macro. Between the focus frame and the Recount, I have a chat window for the Hunter channel and the DPS channel, which isn't visible in the screenshot.
« Last Edit: 06/10/09 at 16:25:51 by Vorlorg »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm -Winston Churchill
IP Logged

Reply #273 - 08/17/09 at 19:09:07

Mox   Offline
Baby Lemming
Purr?

UI-rehaul after solving other odd issues. Yay pretty!  (Yay Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register!)

IP Logged

Reply #274 - 08/18/09 at 05:40:37

Ver   Offline
True Lemming
Denmark

Mox wrote on 08/17/09 at 19:09:07:
UI-rehaul after solving other odd issues. Yay pretty!  (Yay Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register!)

Aye, any Caith inspired UIs look pretty.

&&"Overlord Bor'gorok says: Time for a five-minute break. Haha, just kidding! What do you think this is, the Alliance?!"
IP Logged

Reply #275 - 08/18/09 at 17:21:57

Asheni   Offline
Baby Lemming

Got bored, slimmed mine down, will put a raidgasm one up eventually

1773 - Boston Tea Party. American colonists throw British tea into Boston Harbour.&&2010 - Deepwater Horizon. After biding their time for 237 years, the British pump crude oil into the gulf of Mexico.&&2011 - Your move, America.
IP Logged

Reply #276 - 11/28/09 at 16:46:08

Skorge   Offline
True Lemming
Sweden

Love to look at others and would like to place my share of it in here. Smiley

Here it is, my UI (non-raid) Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #277 - 12/02/09 at 13:45:55

Eyonath   Offline
Visitor
Jack Russle on steroids.

Here's my UI.  Cool

Raid.

Idle.
« Last Edit: 12/03/09 at 00:59:39 by Eyonath »  

Impossibilities are merely things which we have not yet learned.
IP Logged

Reply #278 - 01/07/10 at 12:32:02

Syajin   Offline
True Lemming
Profugus est non solutio,
violentia est!
Nargrand's floating waterfall

You'll all hate me for posting a UI like this Tongue

Raid UI:
« Last Edit: 01/07/10 at 12:32:36 by Syajin »  
IP Logged

Reply #279 - 01/07/10 at 21:21:28

Ver   Offline
True Lemming
Denmark

Syajin wrote on 01/07/10 at 12:32:02:
You'll all hate me for posting a UI like this Tongue

Raid UI:

/facepalm
/rofl

&&"Overlord Bor'gorok says: Time for a five-minute break. Haha, just kidding! What do you think this is, the Alliance?!"
IP Logged

Reply #280 - 01/07/10 at 21:22:51

Zoranor   Offline
Official Postpoker Overlord
Bossy Lemming
Crazy Kitty

See the massive changes my  UI has gone through in the last years!

IP Logged

Reply #281 - 01/08/10 at 05:03:02

Rantaz   Offline
Bossy Lemming
Too weird to live, too
rare to die.
Sweden

WTF Sya, yours is even more clusterfscked than mine!
Before I installed the stupid LUI config, that is..

IP Logged

Reply #282 - 01/08/10 at 13:24:52

Syajin   Offline
True Lemming
Profugus est non solutio,
violentia est!
Nargrand's floating waterfall

Yeah, but i've really got used to it. I decided to take this screenshot when i actually noticed i had loads of spam in the middle of the screen.

I can still see stuff like orbs and such so it's not that bad :p

Much more organized zora. *cheers*
Gotta love your A1 button Cheesy
« Last Edit: 01/08/10 at 13:28:21 by Syajin »  
IP Logged

Reply #283 - 01/08/10 at 18:02:13

Rutt   Offline
Bossy Lemming
bah !
sweden

and here is my UI that i use for the moment

« Last Edit: 01/10/10 at 16:38:40 by Rutt »  
IP Logged

Reply #284 - 01/09/10 at 17:57:51

tamirhoof   Offline
Bossy Lemming
AD greediest dr00d!
Under the tree

Is it a UI shot or a cybor with Yyve chat shot?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&OWL INSIDE.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print