Send Topic Print
Your UI! (Read 140763 times)
Reply #255 - 10/30/08 at 06:16:20

Sonthar   Offline
Visitor
Pew pew!
Denmark

Thought i'd jump on the UI wagon Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #256 - 10/30/08 at 16:11:09

Piglet   Offline
In Here We Are God
BEHOLD!
Here (unless I'm there)

You don't talk much ingame? *hides*

I might sign up and not come, be too late, break up halfway and be afk at every readycheck.
IP Logged

Reply #257 - 10/30/08 at 17:36:27

Sonthar   Offline
Visitor
Pew pew!
Denmark

*ponders if that was a /hint hint* :p

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #258 - 10/30/08 at 17:42:16

Veilyn   Offline
Feral Lemming
lalalala

it means in your screenshot you are shown to have not said a word to anyone else for 40 minutes. Not that that is a criticism, just an observation.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterBuliwyfe - Defender, Zealot, Paladin.
IP Logged

Reply #259 - 10/30/08 at 17:45:09

Sonthar   Offline
Visitor
Pew pew!
Denmark

Ah! ok, just thought it was a hint to get my arse online to talk or something :p... and yea it was kinda 6AM at that time when i took the pic ^^

IP Logged

Reply #260 - 10/30/08 at 18:14:06

Brutonian   Offline
True Lemming

I'm failing to find said information anywhere, where can you see poor Sonthar didn't talk to anyone? His chatlog only goes back like 40 seconds...

I thought Piglet referred to how small his chatlog was! Any experienced chatter can tell you that's too small.
« Last Edit: 10/30/08 at 18:15:08 by Brutonian »  
IP Logged

Reply #261 - 10/30/08 at 18:20:54

Veilyn   Offline
Feral Lemming
lalalala

you're right, i read it wrong. 40 sec not 40 min.

ironically enough, i'm currently trying to code a conversion from minutes to hours.
« Last Edit: 10/30/08 at 18:21:43 by Veilyn »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterBuliwyfe - Defender, Zealot, Paladin.
IP Logged

Reply #262 - 10/30/08 at 19:03:43

Sonthar   Offline
Visitor
Pew pew!
Denmark

Brutonian wrote on 10/30/08 at 18:14:06:
I'm failing to find said information anywhere, where can you see poor Sonthar didn't talk to anyone? His chatlog only goes back like 40 seconds...

I thought Piglet referred to how small his chatlog was! Any experienced chatter can tell you that's too small.

I'd admit it's a bit small, but i kinda like to have the whole art showing, and not having a big black text wall in the middle Tongue

IP Logged

Reply #263 - 10/30/08 at 19:19:26

Piglet   Offline
In Here We Are God
BEHOLD!
Here (unless I'm there)

Aye, I consider it a tad small.
But it also solved some mysterious feeling of being ignored by some people... Assuming their chatlog is somewhere hiding in a neglected corner too with other spam innit.

I might sign up and not come, be too late, break up halfway and be afk at every readycheck.
IP Logged

Reply #264 - 10/31/08 at 13:06:40

Uljin   Offline
True Lemming
Fear.
Birmingham

It looks pretty, but it's insufficient for a raid environment IMNSHO.

Live in your world, die in mine.
IP Logged

Reply #265 - 10/31/08 at 14:10:01

Sonthar   Offline
Visitor
Pew pew!
Denmark

Oh? I'd love to hear some input about that, as for what i could change and the like Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #266 - 10/31/08 at 14:53:35

Anat   Offline
In Here We Are God
Wheaton Gay Pegakittycorn
Gogo!

You've got too much frilly graphics which limits your space for actual critical info - you'll need to be able to see and easilly read chat screens if raiding.   Likewise Bigwigs messages, Omen, etc etc.

Plus unless you have an amazing system you're filling your memory with pointless stuff that will reduce your frame rate, therefore your dps and surivability.  Wink

It was back in '32 when times were hard.  He had a Colt .45 and a deck of cards.
IP Logged

Reply #267 - 10/31/08 at 15:21:44

Sonthar   Offline
Visitor
Pew pew!
Denmark

Hmm, alright... I might try and rework it abit and get rid of all the un needed stuff..

-EDIT-

There we go, not the prettiest :p

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: 10/31/08 at 17:36:01 by Sonthar »  

IP Logged

Reply #268 - 11/10/08 at 02:46:04

Asheni   Offline
Baby Lemming

Scaled down from its 1920 glory ;<

Heals/Cleanse/LoH are cliqued and I still need to sort out Cowtip

1773 - Boston Tea Party. American colonists throw British tea into Boston Harbour.&&2010 - Deepwater Horizon. After biding their time for 237 years, the British pump crude oil into the gulf of Mexico.&&2011 - Your move, America.
IP Logged

Reply #269 - 12/10/08 at 15:47:22

Exiliya   Offline
Visitor
I Love YaBB 2!

Back to the basic UI save for DBM for me. Xperl ate my framerate.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print